Places of Exception for large or intimate groups
When talking about gastronomy, Courchevel gets on top with a lot of flavours to treat everyone’s taste.
Courchevel offers a large variety of fine and delightful cuisine: from traditional, gourmet or cuisine of Savoy, or international cuisine…
- The possibility of hosting up to 700 people inside and outside.
- Tailor-made menus or according to your tastes.
- Festive evenings and parties with a DJ set in many restaurants to dance on tables around a high quality cuisine.
- Unusual sites as a Lumberjack’s hut (for max 80 peeople), a yurt (max 22 people), igloos, tipies; or a magic site to dine around some “Arbres à fondue”. Everything is possible up to your desires and budget.
- Courchevel counts more than 70 restaurants, that is:
An abundance of stars in Courchevel with 7 Michelin starred restaurants
managed by the greatest Chefs to total 12 stars. (Data from 2013)
Les Airelles – Pierre Gagnaire **
Le Chabichou – Michel Rochedy **
Le 1947 for the Cheval Blanc – Yannick Alleno **
La Table du Kilimandjaro – Nicolas Sale **
Le Strato – Jean-André Charial **
Le Kintessence for the K2 – Nicolas Sale **
L’Azimut – François Mouraux *
And 13 mountain restaurants,
with some of them that you can access by gondola or car. Some of them can be privatize for dinners.