When talking about gastronomy, Courchevel gets on top with a lot of flavours to treat everyone’s taste. Courchevel counts more than 70 restaurants, that is:
- 7 Michelin starred restaurants managed by the greatest Chefs1 to total 11 stars. (Data from 2012)
- The possibility of hosting up to 500 people inside and outside.
- Tailor-made menus or according to your tastes.
- A varied cuisine: traditional cuisine, Savoyard cuisine, international cuisine and gourmet cuisine.
- Festive evenings and parties with a DJ set in many restaurants to dance on tables around a high quality cuisine.
1An abundance of stars in Courchevel
Les Airelles – Pierre Gagnaire **
Le Chabichou – Michel Rochedy **
Cheval Blanc – Yannick Alleno **
Le Strato – Jean-André Charial **
Azimut – François Mouraux *
La Table du Kilimandjaro – Nicolas Sale *